How Can Safe Homes Help You With Your Mold Problems!
An Indoor Air Quality Inspection from Safe Homes enables you to take control of your allergies at home or a real estate transaction by helping you:
- Identify potential Asthma problems (ex. water intrusion) and a solution to the Allergy problem.
- Survey the home’s or building’s structural condition.
- Take measurements of certain types allergens, chemicals or mold in the structure
- Experience confidence and peace of mind about your home or real estate investment and any negotiations.
- Written report with photos.
- Safe Homes Is Impartial and We Work For You
- Inspections are our only business and we do no repair work.
- We are impartial and work only for you.
- Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent and objective evaluation so that you can understand and take care of your health and home.
- Your interests are our interests before, during, and after the inspection.
What To Expect
The inspection provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience during which your questions can be answered on the spot. You will gain insight into maintenance tailored specifically to your home. We wholeheartedly encourage you to accompany us during the inspection. In addition, all of our clients are offered free telephone consultations after the inspection. We will be with you till you decide to buy another home. Our services last a life time, not just one inspection. You can count on Safe Homes to be there for you. If you have Asthma or Allergies, we are there for you.
What You Need To Know
Mold and Environmental Air Quality Inspections are important types of work to help diagnose your problem. If you are concerned about Chinese Drywall, we can help. The right type of equipment is important to do the job right. Training is critical to understand your problem and certifications will be needed to have expertise in the field. We are a member of the largest Indoor Air Quality Association. Their goal is to train their members and certify that they know and understand what they are doing. This protects you by knowing you are getting the best. Our interest is to be the best for you. Safe Homes is impartial and work only for you. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, informative and objective evaluation so that you can understand and take care of your health and home. Your interests are our interests before, during, and after the inspection.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Safe Homes (954) 531-6476