Moisture Survey: Do You Have a “LEAKING HOME”?
A Moisture Survey is important to help you determine the health of your home. Doctors are beginning to understand the nature of molds on the immune system and allergic reactions. Studies have been made and one of the conclusions was that molds can cause sinusitis in people. Thus, many people have asthma, headaches, chronic fatigue, sinusitis, blurred vision, flu like symptoms and much more as a result of molds. Young children are more susceptible to molds and can have chronic symptoms of running nose or coughing like symptoms.
Our job is to do a Moisture Survey and investigate your property to determine what the problem is, if there is possible mold present, how to solve the problem and propose a plan to remediate the mold.
A Moisture Survey is ideal for home, building owners and tenants that experience mold sensitivities such as sinusitis, asthma, chronic fatigue, headaches or individuals that are concerned about indoor air quality problems.
Our Moisture Survey is also ideal for those who have Asthma Mold or Chemical Sensitivity and are planning to purchase or lease a new house or apartment to live in. It is important to check before you sign on the dotted line and finalize the deal.
We also consult with people who are building new homes on how to build a “Safe-Home” for you and your children. We show how to use the newest technologies and materials to help prevent allergic problems in the future.
Our Survey Includes:
- Visual inspection and sampling for laboratory analysis.
- Laboratory analysis of mold samples if required.
- Locating the sources of water intrusion utilizing moisture meters, specialized equipment and visual means.
- Finding all sources of water creation.
- Analysis of the Air Conditioning System.
- Analysis of air intrusion locations that cause Dew Pointing of walls.
- Surveying of gutter and downspout systems, landscaping and drainage.
- A report detailing findings and solutions to the problems to eliminate mold growth.
Hi-Tech equipment is used in these investigations, including moisture meters, humidity and dew-point meters, air flow meters, flexible optic scopes, particle counters, and infrared temperature measurement devices.
Call and get an estimate today for this service to Safe Homes at (954) 531-6476 in S. Florida.